Grant requests are recommended at $1000 or less as funds are limited. Applications may either be downloaded using the link below, or completed online.
* Grants are awarded on an annual basis.
- The applicant must be a resident of Cheyenne, Decatur, Gove, Logan, Rawlins, Sheridan, Sherman, Thomas or Wallace counties
- The following information must be submitted with the applications:
- A letter from Physician or Qualified Medical Representative to confirm diagnosis of Cancer and type of treatment needed.
- A listing of expenses, real or projected, for which the grant is being requested.
PRINTED AND MAILED APPLICATION
If you choose to complete your application by paper, please download and print the application PAPER APPLICATION. Please submit by mail with supporting documents to the following address.
Northwest Kansas Foundation for HOPE
PO Box 187
Colby, KS 67701
You may complete the online application by clicking HERE.
QUESTIONS or CONCERNS
We want this process to be very easy for you, so if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to CONTACT US.