The online grant application is an excellent tool to help you manage your application and award information right from our website. These few tips will help your experience go very smoothly:
- Secure all of your supporting documentation before beginning the application and scan to your computer, saving it in a location you will remember. You will be asked to upload these items before you begin filling in the application. Those items are as follows:
– A letter from Physician or Qualified Medical Representative to confirm diagnoses of Cancer and type of treatment needed.
– A listing of expenses, real or projected, for which the grant is being requested.
– A timetable for expenditures.
- You are required to print, complete and sign the ‘Authorization to Release and/or Receive Confidential Information’ form and upload as part of your supporting documentation. You will also use this to secure a letter from your physician’s office. Please access the document click AUTHORIZATION FORM.
The members of the Foundation highly value and are committed to your privacy and security. The information you provide is sent to a secure e-mail address of the Foundation grants committee and is reviewed only by the grants committee. Please feel free to complete the application by hand by downloading the paper form PAPER APPLICATION.
If at any time you have questions or concerns, please CONTACT US.